GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CHILDREN
- Abide by the rules set down by instructors and facility staff.
- Behave fairly and have fun.
- Behave in a manner that avoids bringing the game of tennis into disrepute.
- Behave in a manner that avoids injury to yourself or others around you.
- Respect officials and accept their decisions.
- Respect instructors and all other players and their families.
- Refrain from ball/racquet abuse, bad language, and inappropriate behavior.
- Never use unfair or bullying tactics to gain advantage.
- Win with grace and lose with dignity.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Be a role model for their child and maintain high standards of conduct when interacting with all others.
- Act responsibly and do not seek to unfairly affect any players, officials, or the outcome of a game.
- Never intentionally expose any young participant to any kind of embarrassment or disparagement.
- Recognize the value and dignity of those who provide sporting and recreational opportunities for their child.
- During any program sessions you should not interfere with any officials or any members in disruptive ways.
- Interactions with any officials or other participants should not interfere with the program in disruptive ways.
- Encourage their child to play by the rules of tennis and promote good sportsmanship.
All students, parents, and guardians are expected to exercise exceptional behavior not during all our programs but also off-court. Repeated incidents that result in disrupting program activities may result in temporary or permanent removal from the program. In the unlikely case a student is suspended or removed due to any breach of our code of conduct, there will be no refunds or credits issued.
All invoices are due in full and all past due invoices are scheduled for automatic payment charged to your previously used payment method. The cancellation for a refund deadline is 10 days before the official start date of each season or program. No credits or make ups can be offered towards another session or program. All sales are final.
MAKE UP POLICIES
There are no make up classes available for any reason and no credits will carry over to any other sessions or programs.
The undersigned, I, the Participant, agree that I will abide by the published Policies/ Membership/Program Terms and Conditions of Firefly Clubs (Firefly) and hereby release and hold harmless Firefly, its affiliates, owners, officers, employees and instructors from and against any claim by or on behalf of Participant arising out of Participant's involvement in any activities at any Firefly locations. I hereby represent that the Participant is presently healthy, in sound general physical condition and otherwise competent to participate in activities at Firefly. In the event that the Participant becomes unable, for any reason, to make such decisions, I hereby authorize and consent for Participant to be transported from Firefly for such emergency medical treatment as may be determined to be in Participant's best interests by the appropriate medical personnel, and I hereby release and hold harmless Firefly in connection therewith.